Year of WIPs finish #4
Start: September 5 2016
End: October 10 2016
Designer: Pixel Power
Fabric: 32 ct MCG Textiles Linen (hand-dyed by me)
Notes: I made a lot of changes to this pattern. Here’s a list of those changes.
- Recharted to change the character layout.
- Change all the combadges to Kreinik #4 Braid 002. The top half of the combadge is the charted 1/4 stitch, while the bottom half is backstitched.
- Janeway – Changed lips to 3721. Changed eyes to 926. Added a backstitch line (310) over the inner white of the eye. Changed hair to 434 (main color) and 436 (highlight).
- Chakotay – Changed skin to 3773 and a blend of 407+3772 for the shadow. Changed the mouth color to 3778. Recharted the tattoo.
- Tuvok – no changes besides the combadge.
- Tom – Changed hair color from 433 to a blend of 436+434 and changed eye color from 310 to 932. Changed the mouth color to 3778.
- Harry – Changed skin colors to 738 (main color) and 437 (shadow). Changed the mouth color to 407.
- Neelix – Changed the mouth color to 3778.
- Seven – Changed her suit to S414 and S415 and changed eye color from 310 to 932. Added a backstitch line (310) over the inner white of the eye. Changed skin shadow to a blend of 3778 and 758. Changed mouth to 3778. Raised neckline to make it the same as the other ladies. Changed borg implants (face and hand) to Kreinik #4 braid 001.
- The Doctor – Changed the mouth color to 3778.
- B’Elanna – Changed her skin to 3864 (main color) and 3863 (shadow). Changed hair to a blend of 433 and 898. Changed lips to 498. Added a backstitch line (310) over the inner white of the eye. Stitched over the forehead ridges with a single thread of 3790.
Year of WIPs finish #3
Of 2016: 15
Year of WIPs finish #2
Of 2016: 14
Year of WIPs finish #1
Of 2016: 13
Start: August 18 2016
End: August 19 2016
Designer: Glory Bee
Fabric: 28 ct Antique White by MCG Textiles (coffee dyed)
Notes: This is a freebie. You can download it here.
- Changed the colors to DMC 498, 311, and 3865.
- I changed the stitching in the flag from normal cross stitches to elongated cross stitches for the red and white and satin stitch for the blue.
- I changed the white star to cover the whole blue, edge to edge.
- I left off the smyrna cross border.
Of 2016: 12